Top 5 Brisbane Hotels For the Best Family Holiday
When most people plan a holiday to Queensland, they naturally gravitate towards the Gold Coast, especially when they are taking their children. But there are many Brisbane hotels that are family friendly that offer you an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy a holiday with a difference and still be within easy driving distance of the Gold Coast.
In fact, many tourists now consider this the best option as they are able to enjoy the comfort and variety that a big city can offer at the same time take advantage of the wonderful beaches a short drive away. Add to this the easy access to the popular tourist attractions like Dreamworld and Movie World and you have a holiday in a nutshell!
Let’s take a look at some Brisbane hotels offer the best family accommodation options.
- Citigate King George Square. This hotel is located right in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. The rooms are spacious and comfortable for families and the children will enjoy looking at the city lights through their huge glass windows. There is a swimming pool, gymnasium and cafe where the family can relax together and enjoy tasty snacks prepared especially for them.
- IStay River City. This tourist hotel is only a few minutes from the CBD in Brisbane and has apartment style accommodation overlooking the river. It is ideally suited for families and you can book either one or two-bedroom self-catering apartments so there is plenty of space for everyone. The balcony overlooks a spectacular reach of the Brisbane River.
- Mantra on Queen. This hotel is a 30 story tower which alone strikes excitement into the heart of any child! The apartments are in Queen Street situated between the central business district and the Valley. This makes it an ideal location for families looking to spend some time in the city, take advantage of the easy transport options to visit many of the sites, and visit the Valley and Chinatown.
- Oaks Aurora. Located in the heart of Brisbane’s Queen Street your family can enjoy a short stroll to dozens of cafes and restaurants not to mention some great shopping. The parklands and the nightlife of the valley are just a few minutes walk away or, if you wish you can take a bus. These apartments are specially designed to suit families and business travellers like.
- Quay West Suites. Just a few minutes walk from Queen Street, these suites are luxurious, becoming of their five-star status. This is an all suite hotel and is located opposite the City Botanic Gardens, and the family will settle in here very easily. Although these apartments may be priced a little above the budget bracket, you can always save money on meals by using the cooking facilities provided in every suite.
These Brisbane hotels offer great options for families looking to enjoy a holiday in Queensland. It just goes to show that you don’t have to visit the Gold Coast every time you come to Queensland!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.