Top 5 Gold Coast Hotels For the Best Family Holiday
The Gold Coast became one of Australia’s favorite family holiday destinations for a good reason. It’s a fun place, exciting, geared to families, with good shopping and truly great accommodation. There’s nowhere quite like it on Earth.
The Top 5
1. Marina Quays International
As good deals go, this one takes some beating. You get a seemingly endless list of facilities in your room, and you’re right on the water. Swimming pools, spas, and a gym are also laid on.
Within 5km you’ve got:
- The fantastic Gold Coast hinterland, real Australian bush, ferociously protected by the locals
- Golf, including some major events annually
- Fishing, a huge sport in Queensland
- As much shopping as any city in Australia
- National parks
- Restaurants galore, including two in the building
2. Cedar Creek Lodges
Imagine 112 hectares of bush and rainforest, with a beautiful creek, riots of rainbow lorikeets, and a nice place to put your feet up and enjoy it all. It’s the sort of place most Australians can talk themselves into staying in for a few more decades quite easily.
Cedar Creek Lodges obviously decided to stick in as many amenities as they could find:
- Mini golf
- Horse riding
- Mountain bike riding (with mountains)
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Baby sitting
- Laser skirmish
- Thunderegg fossicking in a mine
3. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
If you want water views, access to everything, and all services on your doorstep, this is the place you stay. It has 378 rooms, suites and studios.
There are too many amenities to list. You have:
- The whole of the Gold Coast within an hour’s travel in any direction
- A fantastic location with the sea as your setting
- An easy stroll through everything which Surfers Paradise has to offer
In other words, everything, all in one place. It’ll take you about 2 seconds to figure out why this is one of Australia’s most popular hotels.
4. Radisson Resort Gold Coast
This is another high quality hotel where they’ve managed to add everything they could think of to fully landscaped, well laid out, joy of a place. It’s one of those hotels where you really know you’re on holiday in Queensland, which is the highest praise any hotel can get.
- Baby sitting
- Airport service
- Swimming pools
- Bathrooms with spas
- Room service
Add to this the fact that the whole Gold Coast is no further than 5km away, and you’ll get the picture. It’s a great place.
5. Surfers Beachside Holiday Apartments
These are the true Surfers apartments, no-fuss, modern, and located for people who want to be able to get everywhere whenever they feel like it. You get all the luxuries without even needing to ask. All facilities, pools, kids amenities, are laid on. Like the other Top 5 Gold Coast hotels, they’re absolutely perfect for a no-worries holiday.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.