Top 5 Perth Hotels For the Best Family Holiday
Visitors to Western Australia always begin their journey in Perth, and when it comes to choosing appropriate accommodation there are many Perth hotels that will satisfy even the most serious traveller. For families however it is always a difficult choice when it comes to making sure that all members of the family are well taken care of.
Although most hotels will welcome the families quite cordially, there are some that go the extra distance and provide specific facilities for the younger brigade which makes a family holiday all the more enjoyable.
With this criteria in mind let’s take a look at some Perth hotels you can choose for your next family holiday knowing that everyone will be looked after.
- Mount Street Perth. If your budget is not a consideration, while not try a penthouse in Mount Street Perth? This is a showcase street and home for many wealthy business executives, but for visitors this 134 m² sub-penthouse offers complete luxury for any visiting family. This privately owned apartment is an exclusive option that the family will treasure forever.
- Quatro Resort Complex. This is a fully self-contained hotel style complex consisting of two bedroom apartments. Any family can settle in here for a relaxing holiday and take advantage of the modern kitchen and home comforts you would expect. It is located right in the Perth CBD and perfectly located to visit any tourist attraction.
- City Lifestyle. This complex in Northbridge is very comfortably appointed and completely family friendly. You are only 500 m from the CBD and after a long day travelling around the city you can relax in your holiday apartment which can incorporate up to 3 bedrooms. It has a large entertaining balcony which overlooks a beautiful tree-lined street and is a fantastic open plan design.
- Ascot Village. If you are a keen racegoer then this is the apartment for you! You will only be one kilometre from the racecourse but in any case, the children will enjoy the spacious design and take advantage of the huge outdoor pool and entertainment area. You can easily accommodate five people here.
- Mountway Holiday Apartments. This is actually a collection of self-contained apartments in Mount Street only 400 m to the city and Kings Park. They claim to have the most affordable rates in Perth and every apartment has its own kitchen, air-conditioning and full-length bath. This is absolutely fantastic for families looking for a home away from home and the teenagers will of the wireless Internet access.
There is no longer any need to make special arrangements with your chosen hotel to cater for your individual family’s needs. These five Perth hotels offer some great family options so that you don’t need to worry about annoying other visitors or having to eat in expensive restaurants. Self catering facilities such as these as well as the family-oriented nature of the accommodation makes this a no-brainer is a choice on your next holiday in Perth.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.